富兰克林的十三种品德

  今天看到有博客提到了富兰克林的十三种品德,这个比起从小教育的思想品德课程,现在看起来更有可执行性。富兰克林居然把美德进行了量化和执行规则,现转载一份,谨记与自勉。

  富兰克林在他的自传里写道:“我的目的是养成所有美德的习惯”。“最好还是在一个时期内集中精力掌握其中的一种美德。当我掌握了一种美德后,接着就开始注意另外一种,这样下去,直到我掌握了十三种为止。因为先获得的一些美德可以便利其他美德的培养”。富兰克林的十三种品德是:

一、节制:食不过饱,酒不过量。
⑴Temperance: Eat not too dullness; drink not too elevation.
二、缄默:避免空谈,言必对己或对人有益。
⑵Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
三、秩序:放东西的地方,做事情的时间要心中有数。
⑶Order: Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
四、决心:该做的一定要做,做就要做好。
⑷Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
五、节俭:对人或对己有益才可用钱,决不浪费。
⑸Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e.,waste nothing.
六、勤奋:珍惜光阴,做有益之事,避无谓之举。
⑹Industry: Lose no time; be always employ’d in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
七、真诚:不欺骗,有良知,为人厚道,说话实在。
⑺Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly,and,if you speak,speak accordingly
八、正义:不做不利于人的事,不逃避自己的义务。
⑻Justice: Wrong none by doing injuries,or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
九、中庸:避免走极端,容忍别人给你的伤害,认为是你应该承受之事。
⑼Moderation: Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
十、整洁:保持身体、衣服和住所的整洁。
⑽Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanliness in body,cloaths,or habitation
十一、冷静:不因小事,寻常之事,不可避免之事而慌乱。
⑾Tranquility: Be not distuibed at trifles,or at accidents common or unavoidable.
十二、节欲:少行房事,除非考虑到身体健康或者延续子嗣;不要房事过度,伤害身体或者损害自己或他人的安宁与名誉。
⑿Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring,never to dulness,weakness,or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation.
十三、谦逊:效法耶酥和苏格拉底。
⒀Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates

© 2022 Xiaoxiao’s Weblog. All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备15088982号